Friday, December 23, 2005

A Little Fun in the Sand



Yesterday as Cpt. Turner, SFC Carter and I arrived at the Indirect Fire range, we noticed that Task Force 1-6INF Fist was having a little combatives tournament. Myself, being a FISTer, had to partake in the festivities. Here in my fourth round championship, I come face to face with PFC Aranda. We both had our strong and weak points in the round that ended up in a dual head-lock choke-out. We both didn't have the greatest of positions whcich ended in a "who's stronger" final seconds... ...I, PFC Niziolek, Ryan J, came out on top! Winning the pool of ten dollars.

Just a little fun out in the sand during some down time. In the mean time I hold down the spot of Hand-to-Hand Middle Weight Champion for the FIST.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Drea said...

wrestling in sand... Sounds itchy haha. That gritty feeling of sand is agravating. But it still looks fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home