Friday, March 10, 2006

New Tattoo!

















Well I've inked myself again. I wanted to get a guitar tat for a while but either didn't have the funds or wanted to buy something a little more practical. This time I got a tat of a half acoustic, half electric guitar on my left calf. I looked for a few days online and couldn't get any type of insperation to draw or even a picture of a guitar that I liked.

Then one day sitting in our living room I came accross and album cover with a guitar and I liked it a lot. Even Nasch liked it. It was the only picture of a guitar that we both liked. The pic is from the back of Edwin McCain's "Scream and Whisper" lyrics booklet.

At this point I now have 7 tattoos. And I think - but can't promise - that I've come to the end of inking. There are tattoos that will need to be touched up or detail added. But other than that I don't see myself getting anymore ink done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home