Friday, March 10, 2006

Montgomery Gomery


On the 8th of March the country band "Montgomery Gentry" came over here to Camp Buehring, Kuwait to play for about an hour and a half. The concert was great with songs like, "My Town," "Hell Yeah,".... Well those are the only two that I can remember the names for.....

Granted they aren't my favortie country band or even the second. But one thing's for sure, I will listen to them a little more now that I've seen them in concert.

Being that I have a guitar here at the moment I figured that I would bring it along if by chance they were giving sutographs. After the concert there was a HUGE cluster-fuck for pictures. They announced that there were not going to be any autographs. After I got my pic taken with the two front men I walked away in disapointment with no autograph. As I was walking back to my room I saw a guy with an autograph......

As I looked back towards the picture taking area, I noticed that in fact they were doing autographs. So me boing me I walked my happy little ass to the back of the line and inbetween the second picture I turned around with my guitar and they signed it no questions asked!

So now I have no instument to play out here but that's okay. I have a signed guitar that in the future someone might pay big bucks for (I can make back what I paid for the guitar AND buy one to replace it)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home